As an equal opportunities employer, we consider all applicants who are suitably qualified and look for the right person for the role regardless of their race, gender, age, disability, religion/belief or sexual orientation.
Career and personal development remains at the heart of our business. We strongly believe in promoting internally and by offering the right support, environment and training we ensure staff can enjoy a long and rewarding career at Pinpoint.
60% of our existing employees have worked with us for over 10 years, a figure we are extremely proud of.
Sustainable design is a significant element in our new product development strategy and our manufacturing processes ensure we minimise waste and recycle products and components wherever possible.
All our vehicles are powered by fuel-efficient, low-emission diesel engines and we continue to focus on adding further all-electric cars to our fleet.
- Increased insulation and efficient glazing to minimise heat loss and unwanted heat gain
- Natural ventilation to remove the need for air conditioning
- A layout that maximises natural daylight
- Efficient lighting and control systems
- A geothermal source heat pump, also recovering waste heat from the fuel cell and electrolysis unit, to provide much of the heating and hot water for the building
- A wind turbine which provides electricity to the grid