Call Buttons are “shared” or “addressable” units which are connected to an Infrared Receiver Unit. These units have a white facia and are manufactured from ABS for maximum survival in hostile environments. They also incorporate Biomaster Antimicrobial Product Protection, inhibiting the growth of bacteria on the buttons surface.
- Available in double or single gang
- Shared or addressable call buttons available
- Up to 3 call levels per unit available
- Multiple call levels to choose from
- Available in single or double gang size
- White fascia manufactured from robust ABS
- Incorporates Biomaster Antimicrobial Technology to minimise risk of bacteria built up
Datasheet - Double Gang Addressable Call Button
The Double Gang Addressable Call Button Unit can be set to emit any level of call (Patient Call, Emergency, Medical Emergency, etc).
Datasheet - Double Gang Wireless Call Button
The Double Gang Wireless Call Button Unit acts as an external trigger to infrared receptive addressable units, such as the Addressable Receiver Unit (ARU).
Datasheet - Single Gang Programmable Call Button
The Single Gang Programmable Call Button Unit can be set to emit any level of call (Patient Call, Assistance and Emergency).