Pinpoint is an equal opportunities employer, committed to the principle of equality regardless of origin, race, sex, sexual orientation, gender assignment, age, disability, beliefs or contribution to society. View our current job opportunites below.
Ambitious Office Junior
A fantastic opportunity has arisen within the Finance Department at the Head Office of an international and ever-growing group of companies, as an Office Junior.
Seeking a friendly, ambitious and motivated team player to join a vibrant and busy office, who they will be responsible for supporting.
DUTIES INCLUDED BUT NOT EXCLUSIVE TO:
• Supporting the whole organisation, admin staff and working primarily in the Finance Department.
• General administration support and ad hoc duties.
• Photocopying, filing, laminating and scanning of company documents.
• Ordering stationery and keeping stock updated.
• Maintaining the upkeep of the board room, along with scheduling of appointments.
• Meeting and greeting guests on arrival.
• Assisting with office procedures and accreditations.
• Training in key areas of business.
• Opportunity to learn and grow within the company.
• Taking calls and taking detailed, accurate messages.
• Updating details and information held within the various company databases.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES:
• Happy to meet and greet visitors and be a welcoming face to the company.
• Self-motivated, positive and eager to learn.
• Friendly, personable and outgoing attitude.
• Ability to use initiative and get on with work when required.
• Excellent team player.
• Very organised and good prioritisation skills.
• Good IT Skills – General IT with experience of Microsoft Office.
• Must have strong telephone manner.
• Excel in communicating both verbal and written.
Interested? Please send us a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org