Pinpoint is an equal opportunities employer, committed to the principle of equality regardless of origin, race, sex, sexual orientation, gender assignment, age, disability, beliefs or contribution to society. View our current job opportunites below.
We have a vacancy for an Engineer in the following areas: Bristol, London and surrounding counties, Manchester/Liverpool.
Job Title PINPOINT ENGINEER
The installation of Pinpoint's staff attack and nurse call systems primarily in Healthcare, Probation services, Prisons and Schools.
The role involves the installation of Pinpoint systems from planning, containment, cabling, 2nd fix, and setting to work along with providing reactive and preventative cover to our existing customers. The environments we work in are often challenging due to the client base and engineers should be able to adapt to the environment and the needs of the site.
- To install Pinpoint Systems as instructed by Pinpoints Project Co-ordinator
- To ensure that installations are brought in on time and to the required quality.
- To ensure the installation folder is not deviated from except with authorisation from the Hub in Scotland.
- To carry out Preventative Maintenance visits on existing systems as instructed by the Service Department in conjunction with the project coordinator.
- To attend faults as instructed by the Service Department in conjunction with the project co-ordinator.
- To provide on-call cover out of hours as required.
- To ensure that your Pinpoint uniform is worn at all times and that any relevant safety equipment required for the task being undertaken is used.
- To ensure all paperwork & parts used during Installation, Preventative Maintenance and Faults are returned on a weekly basis.
- To ensure the Managing Director is kept informed of any issues/complaints raised by engineers or customers.
We have a vacancy for a Trainee Engineer in the Aldershot area
Job Title PINPOINT TRAINEE ENGINEER
Pinpoint is the UK’s leading provider of staff panic alarm systems for businesses looking to keep their staff safe.
DUTIES WILL INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO
- To learn the role of a security systems engineer as set down in the job expectations for that role
- To carry out installation work as instructed by our engineers under there guidance
- To learn about the use of Power tools and any other equipment used to install Pinpoint and other security Systems
- To learn the techniques used to carry out structured cabling and the installation of cable containment
- To learn all skills required to carry out the job expectations of a security systems engineer
- Punctuality and reliability
- Computer literate
- Good organisational skills
- Work well on your own initiative or as part of a team
- Prepared to ask questions if unsure
HEALTH AND SAFETY TRAINING REQUIRED
- CITB site safety plus
- Confined space
- Working at heights
- Face fits
- UKATA asbestos awareness
- CSCS/ECS card