Pinpoint is an equal opportunities employer, committed to the principle of equality regardless of origin, race, sex, sexual orientation, gender assignment, age, disability, beliefs or contribution to society. View our current job opportunites below.
Associate Account Manager
Main Purpose: To substantially increase the penetration of Pinpoint products, systems and services into a range of sectors.
Position: Full Time
Responsible to: Area Account Manager with direct line to CEO.
Area: London and home counties
Key Functions and Responsibilities:
1. Promote and sell the complete range of Pinpoint products, systems and services as well other security products to new prospects and existing customers in a defined geographical area, loosely designated as London and the home counties.
2. Ensure responsibility for the management of a portfolio of end-user customer accounts within this geographical territory, to maintain the strong connection between Pinpoint and its customers and increase the penetration of Pinpoint solutions within each customer.
3. Respond to enquiries from prospects and customers and be responsible for providing such information to them as is required.
4. Prepare quotations, responses to requests to tender and plan successful Pinpoint installations.
5. Maintain awareness of customer/prospect opinion and needs and to research new marketplaces for product requirements.
6. Prepare reports and presentations for both internal and external consumption as required
7. Liaise as necessary with installation, support, sales and other colleagues to further the successful management and development of your portfolio.
8. Conduct yourself in a professional manner at all times to maximise customer goodwill towards the Company and yourself.
9. To care for and maintain all Company documents and materials and other equipment under your control and to provide such information in such form as may be required from time to time by the CEO.
10. Take full responsibility for your client list and sales lead pipeline by managing and updating CRM.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to develop their career in a professional and rewarding environment. A competitive salary and benefits package is offered. If you are interested in applying for this role, please send a full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org