Advanced Receiver Units (ARUs)
ARUs include all over infrared windows as well as supersensitive circuitry to ensure the unit is triggered instantly by the coded infrared transmitters. They are programmed with their own unique address using a hand held programmer or can be set up to share the address of another unit if required. ARUs come in either black or white.
- All-over infrared window
- Programmed in situ with its own unique address (can be shared with other units to give greater coverage in the same area)
- Ability to integrate with devices such as Patient Call buttons, door entry and CCTV
- Instantaneously transmits the address of a call to display units, pagers, mobiles and PCs
- External Receiver Unit available for outdoor coverage – designed with even more sensitive infrared reception for greater coverage of outside areas (housed in waterproof case)
- Made from durable polycarbonate
- Available in black or white
- Double or single gang size
Datasheet - Double Gang Advanced Receiver Unit
The Advanced Receiver Unit (ARU) receives the infrared signal sent out by transmitters, such as PITs, and transmits the location and level of call across the system.